19th August 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding previous years question papers, books and study material for UGC?

Can you give details regarding previous question papers and reference books and study materials available please?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  2. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  3. Multiple choice questions for Punjabi Language? Books to be referred and the past years question papers along with study material?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  5. Study material and previous years question papers for RPF inspector prosecution?
  6. Where to get study material for MCA entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  7. How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same
  8. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Study material for GATE in ECE? Previous years question papers?
  10. Syllabus, study material and the previous GATE question papers
  11. Study material for RBI Young Scholars? Names of the books and previous years papers?
  12. Previous year papers of NIMCET exam? Study material for the exam?
  13. study material - life science exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years question papers of ONGC? Where to get the study material?
  15. Which books or material should I buy for UGC NET exam?
  16. List of good books and study materials for UGC NET Economics?
  17. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  18. Details regarding the admission into M.Sc. Maths having completed my B.Sc. and pursuing B.Ed? Preferred books and study material for the exam?
15th July 2020, 02:26 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: Details regarding previous years question papers, books and study material for UGC?

The list of Books for UGC NET Paper 1 is as follows:
Trueman's UGC NET/SET General Paper I by M. ...
UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude by Arihant Publication.
CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by KVS Madaan.
UGC NET/SET Paper 1 by McGraw Hill Education.

Books for Paper II
Subjects Books and Authors' names
Hindi Trueman's UGC NET Hindi Literature (Hindi Sahitya) by Boards of Authors
English UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) English Literature Paper II & III by Arihant Experts (Author),‎ Third (Editor)
Electronic Science CBSE UGC NET/SET ELECTRONIC SCIENCE by Sunil Kushwaha (Author)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?