16th January 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?

How can I prepare for ugc net exam of philosophy?????? Please send me the old Ugc net exam papers and study material if possible.....
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Which study material to refer for CAT MBA entrance exam? Previous year question papers of CAT?
  2. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. Study material and previous year papers of AIIMS PG exam?
  4. Pattern and study material for preparation of UGC-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  5. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Previous year GATE question papers for Pharmacy? Study material for preparation of GATE?
  8. How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?
  9. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  10. Previous years question papers of ONGC? Where to get the study material?
  11. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  12. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  13. Information regarding the syllabus for GATE Exam?
  14. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  15. Study material for preparation for UGC NET?
  16. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  17. How to prepare for NDA exam in 11th std? Study material and books to be referred for the exam? Previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Study material for A.E.(electrical) post in tnpsc
2nd September 2017, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?

Best Books recommended to crack UGC NET (Philosophy) Examination:

I am providing you some of the recommended books in order to crack this UGC National Eligibility Test in Philosophy subject. In the very first of the below mentioned books, you may find detailed syllabus for this subject. In the third book that is attached below, you may find list of all previous papers in the book. Hence I suggest you to go through the books given below to approach easily for the exam.

>> UGC NET JRF or SLET Examination - Philosophy Paper II and III by Chetna Gupta

>> Trueman's UGC NET Philosophy by A M Tripathi

>> Philosophy Previous Years Solved Papers for UGC NET SLET Exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?