21st July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding the admission into M.Sc. Maths having completed my B.Sc. and pursuing B.Ed? Preferred books and study material for the exam?

I had done B.Sc and persuing b.ed,i want to do M.Sc(maths) from JNU. I want details about it. prefer books and study material..
my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Which books or study material to use for logical reasoning, Maths?
  3. Best study material of Maths for MPPSC exam?
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Coaching institute and study material for NET Mathematics?
  6. What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?
  7. Is there any online study material for SNAP exam? Which books to be preferred? How to prepare for the exam?
  8. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  9. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is preferred for better future, B.Sc(psychology), B.Tech or B.Sc(maths)?
  11. Details of SET exam? Study material and books to be referred?
  12. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  13. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  16. How to study MSc Petrol Chemical Studies after completing BSc Maths?
  17. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  18. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
23rd May 2012, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding the admission into M.Sc. Maths having completed my B.Sc. and pursuing B.Ed? Preferred books and study material for the exam?

Admission to M.Sc Maths courses are offered on the basis of entrance exams. Concerned Universities (that offer the course) conduct these exams and details on application process, admission procedure, etc can be collected from the official web portal of the University. Syllabus of the exam is based on the topics covered at B.Sc Mathematics. You can refer prescribed books during graduation while preparing for the exam. Visiting online web portals that contain reference material will also be helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?