17th December 2010, 04:07 PM
pratiyush mishra

Didnt receive my Assistant review officer exam admit card : What to do? Date of the exam?

i want to know that has my admit card of assistent review officer be sent? what is d date of examination...............???

20th December 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Didnt receive my Assistant review officer exam admit card : What to do? Date of the exam?

how to get aro admit card
2nd January 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Didnt receive my Assistant review officer exam admit card : What to do? Date of the exam?

sir ..
MY DD NO. 097665........issuing date - 22-09-2009

Due to change of my address, please send me, my DUPLICATE admit card at the given address ....i.e.

SS 741-743 SECTOR G LDA COLONY
KANPUR ROAD LUCKNOW.
PIN.NO. 226012

prachi shukla
lucknow, u.p.
22nd January 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratiyush mishra View Post
i want to know that has my admit card of assistent review officer be sent? what is d date of examination...............???

how can i get my admit card and plz send my admit card detail on my email id
24th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i have not found my admit card of assistant review officer
25th January 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

how can i get my admit card of ARO? is there any website where it uploaded?.......
29th January 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How I can get Assistant review officer(ARO) exam on line admit card admit card which will held on 6th of feb 2011 in Allahabad please sent me link.
31st January 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

idont get my admit card high cout allahabad plz tell how i can get.
4th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

idont get my admit card high cout allahabad plz tell how i can get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?