16th July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?

i likes to be in related two eng. but i yet had not choosen one tell me a seperate difference between in them

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? Jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  3. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  5. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  6. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  7. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  8. What is the major difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What is the difference between mechanical and automobile engineering?
  10. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  13. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  14. Difference between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma? -- [New]
30th July 2011, 08:49 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?

Actually Automobile Engineering was a branch of Mechanical Engineering but it was later split into two groups based on the importance and growth of automobile industry.Automobile engineering is the branch of the engineering that takes care of the study like how to design, to make and to work the automobiles like the buses, the cars, the cars etc. Automobile Engineers can specialize in the alternative areas such as aerodynamic, fuels, the chassis, the electronics, the emissions, the ergonomic one, the manufacture, the materials, the train of energy, the creation of a fast prototype, the security or the management,.etc

Mechanical engineering usually deals with the tools, machines and mechanical equipment. They concern about design, development and production.Mechanical Engineering even includes automobile subjects in it like.All mechanical Engineering students will have subject named "automobile engineering" split into two parts in two semester's.All mechanical Engineer's need to apply the laws and principles of physics, involving the design, manufacture and maintenance of mechanical systems.He should know the key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics and energy.

So, it's up to your interest to choose a respective course between the two.
15th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i have compleated ITI in fitter . Which course in diploma engineering . We lern
9th July 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

any job in mechanical engineering in morbi plz tell me
7th August 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my diploma in automobile engineering, in which branch take admission in degree auto or mech.
25th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

which is better mechanical or automobile engneering
31st May 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

which to choose automobile or machenical???????? nd which is easier and whoes scope is more
13th October 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

more importance about mechanical engneering?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?