9th March 2010, 07:51 PM
piyu121

Difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology?

what is difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tch?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology?
  2. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  5. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  6. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  7. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  8. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same? -- [New]
  9. What's the difference between B.Sc with subjects biotechnology,botany,chemistry and B.Sc biotechnology course?
  10. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  12. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  15. Difference between B.Sc(biotechnology) and B.Tech(biotechnology)?
  16. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  17. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  18. Difference between BSc Biotechnology and 4 years Biotech course?
10th March 2010, 03:02 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology?

hi......
There are lots of difference. B.Tech is professional. Its a training to do a profession. so it counts in job prospects, salary and promotions. BUT if u are Talented and Hardworking U CAN CHANGE UR DESTINY. If u wanna do BTECh it may take another 4 years or so and if u do better to do it in any good college....hi the bsc is a 3-year course and the b.tech is 4-year course.in b-tech you learn the subject..............

all the best
10th March 2010, 03:03 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology?

hi......
There are lots of difference. B.Tech is professional. Its a training to do a profession. so it counts in job prospects, salary and promotions. BUT if u are Talented and Hardworking U CAN CHANGE UR DESTINY. If u wanna do BTECh it may take another 4 years or so and if u do better to do it in any good college....hi the bsc is a 3-year course and the b.tech is 4-year course.in b-tech you learn the subject..............

all the best
14th March 2010, 12:16 AM
Shafna Ashmi.A

B tech biotech has more value than bsc... Btech students are recognised more and are invited...
22nd March 2010, 01:22 PM
pritirai

hi
Biotechnology is technology based on biology, especially when used in agriculture, food science, and medicine. The United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity defines biotechnology as:
[1...]Biotechnology is often used to refer to genetic engineering technology of the 21st century, however the term encompasses a wider range and history of procedures for modifying biological.

all the best
23rd March 2010, 03:43 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
both are totally different,
one is the professional course and other is regular course,
and also b.tech is more better than bsc now these days,
o k
all the best
30th April 2010, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Btech is mainly more of theory rather than practical. They train you more to learn the concepts of engineering whereas in BSc the student practicals are given more preference than theory.

Both are equally good but a student doing BSc+Btech through lateral entry is considered better than a student with only Btech and so BSc+Btech get more preferred

Cheers
8th May 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hellooooo !!!! may i know......
Wats the difference between vocational course in bsc with biotech and degree course in bsc hons. in biotech..........???
n which one is mostly preffered / better after 2 non medical.......??
27th May 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafna Ashmi.A View Post
B tech biotech has more value than bsc... Btech students are recognised more and are invited...
Thank you for the above information
but could u guide me about the which one is better out of BE n B.Techbiotechnology?
which one has better prospects in the near future?

regards

5th June 2010, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

who is more proffered ?? a person with btech biotechnology or msc biotechnology???
6th June 2010, 07:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

The best way to know the difference is by going through the syllabus of of both the courses, i.e. B.Tech and B.Sc in biotechnology. An in depth knowledge of the syllabus will help you find the major diffrence.
The B.Tech highlights mostly the technological aspects of the subjects with lots of theories whereas, B Sc. of the same put more emphasis on the scientific behaviour of the subject.

Both of them has good prospects if followed by the post-graduation of the same from institutes like St. Xaviers calcutta, University of Pune,Annamalai University , etc.

If you dont want to go for masters in this field, then I would suggest you to pursue BTech rather going for B.Sc. in Biotechnology.
8th June 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

what is good doing btech from private college or doing bsc from delhi university
27th June 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i was in bsc now can i shift to btech
28th June 2010, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any value of doing B.tech Biotech through Harayana Counselling?
Can I persue M.Sc Biotech after Chemistry Hns?
5th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

which is best btech in biotech or be biomedical engineering.if i study biotech can i be employed in hospital?
1st September 2010, 10:27 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Bio technology in india has a great scope...There are many hybrid varieties of plants being growwn...you will be aware of different Technologies as well as mechanisms chemicals used in this field..you will alsoo get a good exposure

B.tech candidates will get advantages more than B.sc student due to their more technical exposures..
22nd December 2010, 06:00 PM
ruchika4989

btech is more technical while bsc is more theoritical in nature
apart from this couse duration is different
15th January 2011, 06:37 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
according to me-
Btech is mainly more of theory rather than practical. They train you more to learn the concepts of engineering whereas in BSc the student practicals are given more preference than theory.

Both are equally good but a student doing BSc+Btech through lateral entry is considered better than a student with only Btech and so BSc+Btech get more preferred

Thanks.
15th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is B.tech biotechnology better then microbiology and Bsc in biotechnology?
15th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc (hons)biotechnology better then B.tech biotechnology?
18th April 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for the kind above informations about b.sc and btech biotechnology

regards,
18th April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between integrated B.Sc. in physics and B.Sc. honours in physics????????
20th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hiiiii......
i want to know that on what basis we can get admission in btech biotechnology....????
23rd April 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi this Is someone.....
I have written my S.S.L.C exam recently..... I wanna do Integrated B.Sc..... but as I am Karnataka state syllabus student student, I donot know the syllabus for The course..... can you tell me when there is a call for the exam and what is the syllabus to write the entrance exam???
25th May 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

is AIEEE necessary in B.Tech biotechnology?
18th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

is engg. in biotech of more value than bsc biotech.also if after bsc one does studies till mtech and does mba den what value and salary does he get?
21st June 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what are the international job prospects after b.tech m.tech in biotechnology(dual degree) ???????????
30th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what is integrated biotechnology?
7th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIOTECH AND MEDICAL BIOTECH
7th July 2011, 09:56 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

the difference between bsc in integrated biotechnology and b.tech in biotechnology is given below

BSC in integrated biotechnology is nothing but you can do bsc and msc get together.

and b.tech in biotechnology is nothing but a engineering degree.

after this degree you will be treated as an engineer.

all the best...........
18th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do lateral entry in b.tech (biotech) after b.sc.(biology)?
1st August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any oppurtinity in govt sector after doing bsc-biotechnology is it has limited scope due to new cource
18th August 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post

Cheers
how do v do both b.sc nd b.tech together?
7th July 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

which is better bsc hons biotech or btech biotech??
20th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects or syllubus in b.tech in biotechnology
Should one take up CET to opt b.tech in biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?