30th September 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?

i completed btech in biotechnology in kerala..i would like to know if it is possible for me to do integrated M,Sc n phd. if so please list out the best colleges in india, and also the eligibility criteria for the same..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  8. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  9. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  10. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  11. List of best colleges in Kerala and outside to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D course? -- [New]
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  15. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech?
  16. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  18. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
23rd September 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?

is it possible to do,msc,in any subject aftr btech in biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?