6th August 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Difference between BSc nursing hons? What is the syllabus?

please tell me the difference between b.sc(hons.)nursing & b.sc nursing.I found that the syllabus of both are different.So tell me what are the scope for b.sc(hons.)nursing rather than b.sc nursing in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  2. Difference between BSc Hons and BSc General? How many subjects are there in BSc Hons?
  3. Date of sale of BSc Nursing Hons forms?
  4. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  5. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  6. What is the syllabus for BSc hons entrance test? -- [New]
  7. Date of sale of AIIMS application form for BSc(Hons) Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is BSc Nursing? What subjects are included in BSc Nursing? Difference between PCL and BSc Nursing?
  9. How to pursue MSc degree in Psychiatric Nursing from NIMHANS? I am a 4th year student of BSc Hons Nursing
  10. After completion of BSc Hons Nursing can we take admission in MBBS?
  11. What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?
  12. What is the difference between DU BSc(Hons) and IGNOU BSc (Major) degrees?
  13. Difference between BSc Nursing and Staff Nurse?
  14. Difference between BSc Hons Electronics and B.Tech?
  15. Notification of AIIMS B.Sc.Nursing(Hons.)?
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  18. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?