26th July 2011, 04:51 PM
ellipticalman

Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?

Hi, can someone advise me the difference between Computer Science and Information Science courses in VTU? I am having to make a trade-off between Information Science in a better-ranked college vs Computer Science in a relatively lower ranked college, and was unsure how to prioritise. Any information will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
EM

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  2. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?
  4. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  5. Am I eligible to take M.E in computer science from BITS? I am studying Information Science and Engineering under VTU
  6. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  7. Which are the additional courses for Information Science Engineer
  8. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
  9. What is M.Tech syllabus for computer science and computer network category from VTU university
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  16. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  17. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  18. Difference between computer engineering and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?

what is the difference between information science and computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?