15th February 2011, 05:47 PM
dugyir loya

Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?

admission to tiss mumbai for masters in health administration

23rd February 2011, 11:52 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Admissions for Masters in Health Administration at TISS

TISS pioneered health and hospital administration programmes in the country and continue to remain as an innovator in curriculum and delivery. The Master of Health Administration programme aims to develop a cadre of professional managers in the health sector.

ELIGIBILITY
A Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent from a
recognised university, in any discipline.

SELECTION PROCEDURE
step1-Written Test: The Written Test is in two parts
step2-Group Discussion (GD)
step3-Personal Interview (PI)

RESERVATIONS

Reservation of seats is as per GoI requirements. That is, 15% for Scheduled Castes, 7.5%
Scheduled Tribes and 27% for Other Backward Castes (Non-Creamy).

For Complete information of admission in MHA programme, download the brochure in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TISS_MA_IB_1013.pdf(390.7 KB, 594 views)
24th February 2011, 12:14 AM
bonyy

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?

hi friend
on the line below i have give the information on the Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S.

ELIGIBILITY
A Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent from a
recognised university, in any discipline. A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with atleast 50% aggregate marks(40% for SCs/STs). Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply. The candidates have to be a citizen of India. The candidates should also be mentally as well as physically stable during the admission process.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
The form can be obtained directly or by post through the institute. Candidates can also download the form through the website www.tiss.edu. The candidates can also earn their respective application from post by sending the requisite letter in which the candidates are advised to mention their registration number at the top side. The candidates are also advised to provide a signature at the back side of the Demand Draft.
In no case does the Institute holds no responsibility for the loss or delay of application form from the institute. The Institute also hold no responsibility for the loss of the admit card during dispatching through post.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Date of Entrance Examination: 3rd week of April, 2011
Availability of Application Forms: last week of February, 2011
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: 2nd week of March, 2011
24th February 2011, 06:57 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?

For the admission in this program you should have master degree in related subjects.
Once you have decided on a study programme, you will need to start preparing for your studies abroad. The process starts with an application for admission. Procedures can vary per type of programme, please check the information below.

* Bachelor programmes
* Master, Research master and Post-experience master programmes
* PhD programmes
* Exchange programmes
20th July 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell about the eligibility criteria for masters in public health.
9th October 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in political science from DU.. Can I apply for Masters in hospital administration??? I s there a preference for medical student??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?