2nd January 2013, 09:41 PM
alumni4151

Difference between US and Australia? Which country is better?

hello, am mohammed i want to know the differences bet US and AUSTRALIA for higher studies, which country is better and why? please help me in understanding the truth and fact of my course. thank you.

3rd January 2013, 02:54 PM
Reshma 111

Default Re: Difference between US and Australia? Which country is better?

Hello dear,
Here is a series of essays on the differences between Australia and the US,
written by an Aussie in Canberra.

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Differences Between Living in the USA and Living in Australia - Part 1
Differences Between Living in the USA and Living in Australia - Part 2
Education and Health Care in Australia
Christmas in Australia

I think this Articles will help you a lot ....
4th January 2013, 10:44 AM
pushp ranjan

Smile Re: Difference between US and Australia? Which country is better?

Hello !!

US is United States
and Australia is in another continent from US.

so,country's goodness depends upon varios factors like:-

1. per capita income
2.literacy rate
3. annual income
4. livivng stsndard.
5.government policy

and there are many morecriteris to differentiate the country.

so,looking at all this ponts bot the country are good in themselves because all of the above mentioned condition us being satisfied by both the countries.
but than also Australia is good than US.

because my BRother is working there and he saya that,wages of computer engineers are more as compared to US.
4th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Bhardwaj Prabhat

Reputation and quality:-
The USA has more universities than any other country in the world. And it also has more in the top ten of the Times Higher Education Supplement than any other country in the world. This alone is enough to make it the number one choice for international students.

And even though Australia has a small population of just 20 million, it has a relatively large number of world-class universities and colleges. With a clear framework of recognised qualifications and a reputation for effective teaching and research, an Australian degree is highly portable around the world.

Employment opportunities:-
An American education is highly-regarded by employers around the world. But it’s harder to find employment in America once you graduate, mainly because the work visas are heavily restricted.You also need to think about your subject choice – attending medical school or law school in America may be a long-held dream, but may also limit the countries where you can practice.

In Australia, you are also able to work for up to 20 hours per week while you study, and apply for a work visa when you graduate. The ease of getting this visa depends to some extent on your course and results. Australia also has lower unemployment rate (at present) than the US and UK, making it easier to find part-time or graduate employment.

In spite of all these matter,Australia is regarded as one of the safest and friendliest study destinations in the world, although recent isolated incidents have put this claim in some doubt. No country is completely safe, and it’s important to be careful wherever you are. Parts of the US have higher crime rates than others.

So, which study destination really is best? Its all comes down to what you hope to achieve. Such as:-
Does it help you on your career path?
Will it provide a recognised qualification in your own country?
Are you happy with the style of teaching and assessment methods?
Will you be near friends or relatives?
Can you afford the course fees and cost of living?
Will you meet the entry and visa requirements?

Good luck...
Thank you...
23rd January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am rachna, i have completed BE in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS, in 2013 july, now i want to pursue MS, confused whether in australia, usa or germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?