16th November 2010, 06:47 PM
Chiina

Difference in doing MBA after B.Tech and MBA after Honors graduation course?

What is the difference in doing MBA after B.tech then doing MBA after honours graduation course

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  3. How to do MBA after B.Com honors?
  4. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will it be beneficial for me to do MBA after doing English Honors after 12th Arts?
  6. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  7. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  8. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  9. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  10. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com graduation course? -- [New]
  11. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  12. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  13. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  14. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  15. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  16. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  17. Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?
  18. What are the branches and subjects available in MBA after completion of Computer Science graduation?
3rd June 2011, 06:35 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference in doing MBA after B.Tech and MBA after Honors graduation course?

Knowledge is the main power of anyone's carrier,
so ,as you are doing B.Tech now,according to me if you want to gather more and more knowledge ,then you should go for M.Tech,not to go for MBA.

MBA is the another line or way of study,it is the business line,Master of Business Administration. so it is the business line,more and more money ,high life style etc

but,if you go for M.Tech,you can gather much more knowledge in your subjects,then you can go for further higher study like Ph.d.

I will suggest you to do Master degree in the subject in which you completed the Bachelor degree.
7th June 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference in doing MBA after B.Tech and MBA after Honors graduation course?

scope of B.TECH(HONS)(ECE)-MBA(FINANCE)..???
18th June 2011, 07:55 AM
swarupdey89

Management study like MBA is now a days in so much craze...

but MBA after B.Tech ...it can be helpful to get a good job with good salary but it is not helpful to you if you want to gather more knowledge in your subject....you can do M.Tech after B.Tech and then P.hd...

engineering is always better than normal hons in many ways...
so yes it is more valuable if you do MBA after B.Tech than MBA after Hons.
but i will suggest you if you have completed your B.Tech ...go for M.Tech...
you can do MBA 10 years down of your near future.....
then you will have more degree as well as more knowledge and experience....

best of luck...
20th June 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What, if i want to go for mba after b.sc hons. In chemistry rather than bba plz tell me why and why not
22nd July 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in mechncl n in final year. I wnt to wrk in companies lyk l n t etc. Wnt mba help me the most as mtech is relatd wid research n teachin. Plz xplain.
9th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i m 2nd yr btech stdnt in it..wil it b benefitial fr me to do mba after btech???
25th November 2011, 03:30 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you are doing B.Tech now,according to me if you want to do studies then you should go for M.Tech,not to go for MBA.

MBA is the another line or way of study,it is the business line,Master of Business Administration. so it is the business line,more and more money ,high life style etc

but,if you go for M.Tech,you can study your subjects,then you can go for further higher study like Ph.d.

I will suggest you to do Master degree in the subject in which you completed the Bachelor degree.
28th November 2011, 10:40 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Management study like MBA is now a days in so much craze...

but MBA after B.Tech ...it can be helpful to get a good job with good salary but it is not helpful to you if you want to gather more knowledge in your subject....you can do M.Tech after B.Tech and then P.hd...

engineering is always better than normal hons in many ways...
so yes it is more valuable if you do MBA after B.Tech than MBA after Hons.
but i will suggest you if you have completed your B.Tech ...go for M.Tech...
you can do MBA 10 years down of your near future.....
then you will have more degree as well as more knowledge and experience....

best of luck
17th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

b.e m.b.a or b.e m.b.a honors which is better??????/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?