30th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?

this is juley n i want to the different good colleges in hyderabad offering mba course with a reasonable fee...my rank in icet is 3713...

Related Questions:
  1. List of different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?
  2. Which are the different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?
  3. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  4. Which are the good colleges in India for MBA finance course with reasonable fee structure?
  5. List of Colleges in Hyderabad offering Pharma MBA course?
  6. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  8. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  11. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures?
  12. What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?
  13. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the colleges in Hyderabad offering power management?
  15. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  16. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  17. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
1st April 2012, 05:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this is juley n i want to the different good colleges in hyderabad offering mba course with a reasonable fee...my rank in icet is 3713...

Candidate seeking for admission in MBA program from a recognized Institute in Hyderabad, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The percentage required in graduation varies from Institutes to Institutes. Most of the Institutes offers admission on the basis of ICET scores. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutes in Hyderabad:

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology [CBIT]
Aristotle PG College
Presidency School of Management and Computer Sciences
Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering
Nova College of Business Management.

For fees detail and admission procedure one may refer to the official websites of the above given Institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?