16th January 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?

HI I am Ranjitha completed my Inter ( C.E.C) this year & want 2 do C.A what are the requirement for the coerce, and fee & duration of the coerce? & nearest colleges 2 Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  3. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course? -- [New]
  4. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  5. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  6. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  7. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  10. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  11. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  12. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  13. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  15. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  16. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  17. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  18. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
16th January 2012, 03:57 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI I am Ranjitha completed my Inter ( C.E.C) this year & want 2 do C.A what are the requirement for the coerce, and fee & duration of the coerce? & nearest colleges 2 Hyderabad?
Braves Degree College, C/o Academy of Commerce
49-28-13
Madhuranagar
Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh - 530 016
Phone : 0891-554479, 0891-573371

Hyderabad Branch of the Southern India Regional Council of I.C.A.I.
11-5-398/C
RedHills
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500 004
Phone : 91(40)23393182, 23317026 / 23317027 / 23317028
Fax : (40)23393200
Email : [email protected]

Manies Degree College of Commerce
9-3-294/295
Regimental Bazar
Secunderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500025
Phone : 040-7702817

MNR Degree College
Bhagyanagar
Kukatpally
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500072
Phone : 040-3065897, 040-3065795
Fax : -
Email : -
Affiliated University : Affiliated to Osmania University and accredited by ICAI

Agarwal Siksha Samiti’s S.D. Signodia College of Arts & Commerce
Pather Gathi
Charkaman
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500002
Phone : 040-24520724

Aurora's Degree College
Chikkadpally
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500020
Phone : 040-27661801
Fax : 040-27628593
Email : -

Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
Kachiguda Station Road
Kachiguda
Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh - 500027
Phone : 040-4650597

It will be better that you contact with those colleges directly to get the details about course like fees duration syllabus no of seats ,admission process etc...
16th January 2012, 04:02 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello rajith
you nave taken a very good choose
well the requirements for ca is confidence,strong hope and cocentration

The Best Institute
The Best institute is situated in Central Hyderabad, it provide coaching for C.A final in direct taxes.

Reddy complex, Tilak Road, Abids,
Hyderabad - 500 001

Tel:+(91)-(40) - 24752893

Enjay's College of Professional Commerce
Enjay's College of Professional Commerce, offers coaching classes in Chartered Accountancy course PE-I and PE-II.

302, 3rd Floor, Archana Arcade,
Beside Ramkrishna Hotel, SD Road,
Secunderabad - 500 003

Tel:+(91)-(40) - 31078452

well these are the institutionds names with address
all the best
11th April 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?

how many years will take CA cource?or duratio of CA?
22nd May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?

what are the best institutes for ca in hyderabad?
1st June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hie I am Aysha, i have appeared for tybom this year and wish to do C.A. Can i get any help?
8th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS IN CA COURSE ? how many years will it take for completing ca course
?
3rd October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

iam c.e.c student of second year ,my plan to do ca and i want to known detail about ca ,fee structure and duration and with 69% i can do ca or not
8th November 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am b.b.m graduate. I want to do CA Course. Wat steps i want to take. Wat is procedur of the course.
21st April 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bala completed in BE ELECTRICAL,can i join the CA COURSE..
23rd April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi iam prvallika i completed inter second year taking m.p.c group say mayi take c.A coures .give detaills of college
10th June 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi i just want 2 ask that what are the educational requirement and fee structure for C.A in Hyderabad Pakistan?
10th December 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam uzma im currntly persuing my inter 2nd year(c.e.c) i wnt to knw hw many subjcts and duration of CA PLZ gve me answer answr plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?