20th May 2011, 05:25 PM
ravi sain

How can a MCA graduate from correspondence in finance subject, do UGCNET?

hi
i am ravindra kumar purssring mba (corsepondance) in finance subject. i want to do ugcnet. please tell me what i do.

ravindra kumar
mob.9649016166
alwar (rajasthan)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MBA correspondence students? Can I do net with finance subject?
  2. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  3. What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam being a candidate having an experience of 9 years in Industrial Research and with an age of 35 years? Can I directly enroll for Ph.D course or have to clear NET Exam?
  5. Answers of UGC NET in June?
  6. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  7. How to pursue MBA in finance through correspondence after B.Com graduation?
  8. List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad? -- [New]
  9. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  10. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  12. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  13. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  14. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  15. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  16. Should I do MCA or M.Com for teaching? Which job is better for Lecturership? Is correspondence degree a Hindrance in getting a job as a lecturer?
  17. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  18. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
1st April 2012, 07:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a MCA graduate from correspondence in finance subject, do UGCNET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi sain View Post
hi
i am ravindra kumar purssring mba (corsepondance) in finance subject. i want to do ugcnet. please tell me what i do.

ravindra kumar
mob.9649016166
alwar (rajasthan)
University Grant Commission considers aspirants for National Eligibility Test only if he/she has qualified masters degree program from a recognized university and have scored a minimum of 55% marks, which is relaxed upto 5% for candidates from Sc/St category.

Now, if the aspirant has pursued the Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Application through distance mode (correspondence mode), the university must be recognized by the following regulatory bodies:
  • University Grant Commission All India Council for Technical Education
  • Distance Education Council of India
  • All India Council for Technical Education

The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and to keep updated regarding the test, one can refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?