24th April 2019, 04:33 PM
aamir khanzada

Different criteria and requirements to study MBBS in China?

Sir, I have passed my 12th Board exam from Science stream and scored 49%. I want to study MBBS in China. So, please tell me about the colleges in China offering MBBS. Admission criteria and application procedure for Indian students? Visa requirements and cost structure?

2nd May 2019, 02:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different criteria and requirements to study MBBS in China?

The details regarding admission to MBBS courses in China is given below:-

1)You would need to download the application form through the website https://www.chinambbs.org/how-to-apply.html.

2)Fill the form and send to the Email Address [email protected] along with the following documents:-
:-One passport size recent photograph.
:-School leaving Certificate
:-NEET marksheet
:-Mark sheet and Certificates of 11th and 12th class
:-Scanned copy of your passport with the page on which your photo is attached.

3)After you submit all the documents are reviewed and are send to the Admission Committee for International students for further processing.

List of MBBS colleges in China approved by MCI is given below:-
1)Shihezi University
2)Liaoning University of TCM
3)Qingdao University
4)Shanghai University of TCM
5)Jining Medical University

4)After the verification, you would need to pay the application fee and then the admission letter is send you to from the college.

5)The documents are further forwared to the Ministry of Education in China to issue you a JW2O2 form to give you permission to study in China and at the same time visa is issued by the Chinese embassy.

The MBBS course fee ranges from Rs.3 to 4 Lac per year depending on the college, you are taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?