3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China?

Sir, I visit to a consultancy service for study MBBS in China. They told me that there is an expense of Rs. 2 Lacs before Visa, for application fee. So, I should pay this amount? I also want to know what is the actual fee of MBBS in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pay Rs. 5 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in USA? Total expense of MBBS in USA? -- [New]
  2. Total expense to study MBBS course at China and Russia? Which Airline is good for travelling?
  3. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  4. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  5. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  6. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  9. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  10. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  12. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  13. Consultancy helps student to study MBBS in China? How much a consultancy charges for admission in MBBS at China?
  14. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  16. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  17. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  18. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
24th March 2018, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pay Rs. 2 Lacs for application fee to study MBBS in China? Total expense of MBBS in China?

You should make sure that the consultancy is a reputed one with a proven track record. Also, check the details of the college before paying any fee upfront.

Application fee and colleges fee are always paid in the name of the college. If they are asking money in their own name, then you shouldn't proceed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?