21st December 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different modules of SAP which a person can pursue after intermediate?

I have completed my intermediate i.e., my 12th board exam. I want to do classes for any or all modules of SAP. So, firstly am I eligible to pursue any module of SAP at this stage? If yes, then secondly which module and how much will it cost me?

19th January 2019, 08:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different modules of SAP which a person can pursue after intermediate?

I am sorry to say that it is too early for you to attend SAP classes. One must complete at least Graduation or it is good to join SAP Classes while pursuing Graduation.

There are so many modules in SAP like
SAP Finance Accounting
SAP Controlling
SAP Sales and Distribution
SAP Production Planning
SAP Material Management etc.

I would suggest you to complete your Graduation first with any of the below courses
B.Com
BBA

Post that you can choose the respective SAP module as per your interest and can attend Coaching for the same.

There are so many Coaching Institutes offering SAP Modules training. The fee structure would be varied from one Institute to other Institute.

It would be in the range of Rs.10000/- to Rs.50000/-.

I would suggest you to join in a Institute which would give training for about 6 months and with good lab facility and experienced faculty. Please also ensure the Institute in which you are planning to take Training should give job assistance also.

Post completion of the course, better to complete certification also so that there are good chances for you in getting job in MNC's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?