8th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different PSU? Information about the PSU's

tell me about various PSU.......please give me proper information about the various PSu

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?
  2. Can I get training in PSU if my CGPA is less than 6?
  3. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  4. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  5. Am I eligible for power grid exam after scoring 64.89 overall percentage
  6. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  7. Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?
  8. Vacancies in PSUs for IT graduate?
  9. Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  11. Is it possible that I can get into some PSU after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  12. Presently available public sector job notifications for B.Tech students in Engineering Discipline?
  13. How to get admission in IIT, NI? What is the cutoff required for various PSU's?
  14. How can I get job in PSU if working in IT firm after completed B.Tech? Recruitment available in PSU for B.Tech graduate?
  15. Possibility to join PSUs after a gap of 1-2 years of B.Tech through GATE? -- [New]
  16. Syllabus of Graduate examination conducted by PSUs for ECE branch?
  17. Should I take 1 year drop to prepare for PSUs along with M.Tech?
  18. What is the last date of submission of forms for PSU? What is the salary under PSU's?
3rd November 2011, 04:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different PSU? Information about the PSU's

You have not mentioned what is your educational qualification. You need to have a graduation degree to attend the PSU exams. The notifications in this respect will be published. You can apply to the different PSU companies as per you interests. But you need to have at least 65% of marks to attend the PSUs. Some of the PSU companies where in you can apply are – DRDO, BHEL, NTPC, BEL, ISRO etc.
10th November 2011, 01:45 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the different PSU? Information about the PSU's

dear friend,

PSU are various types it depends on your qualification or your field .
so at first you should to tell me about about which field you are talking about.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?