15th April 2011, 07:36 PM
anoop kumar dixit

Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?

if i don't have 65% in my b.tech , is it possible that i can get into some PSUs
and plz sending list of psu less than 65%
my email id ([email protected])
thank u sir

24th April 2011, 05:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?

The minimum eligibility needed to appear for the PSU exam is Bachelor degree in Engineering. The cutoff mark criteria vary from company to company. BHEL needed 60% marks in the qualifying examination. HPCL need 50% of aggregates in the university examination. Students also need to take care of the age restriction. Normally the upper limit varies from 28 to 30. Only the appearing batch or the last pass out batch can take the PSU examination.
27th April 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?

if i have carry over, is it possible to give PSU exam.???
9th June 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

please tell me, if i get 7.0 CGPA throughout four years, is it equivqlent to 70%??
24th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

how to bcome tallr?please tell me sir...
29th June 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply in psu in 3rd year? plz gice me ans in mail. [email protected]
7th July 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

upcomings psu exam for electronics and instrumentation engg. 2011 & 2012 ?
31st July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 64.8 . is it equivalent to 65% in PSUs
31st July 2011, 10:50 PM
rana2011
Banned

The minimum eligibility needed to appear for the PSU exam is,you have to hold Bachelor degree in Engineering.
But the cutoff mark criteria vary from company to company.

BHEL needed 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
HPCL need 50% of aggregates in the university examination.

And also have to take care about the age restriction.

Normally the upper limit varies from 28 to 30. for appearing batch or the last pass out batch can take the PSU examination.

Thanks!
31st July 2011, 11:05 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, maximum PSU provides 65% marks in engineering.

but some of the PSU those are given criteria 60% where you can appear are

1.ONGC.

2.BSNL.

3.RAIL.

4.SAIL.

5.IES.

6.Defense.

ETC.

All the best.........
31st July 2011, 11:07 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop kumar dixit View Post
thank u sir
Less than 65% Jobs in PSU's

There are Lot of Engineering Jobs are available For Students who has less than 65% i.e if you are in [B]Electronics cum Telecommunication[B]Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBLetc
  • ONGC written test is tentatively scheduled on Mid June 2011.
(The exact date will also be available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com)

FOR BEL i.e Bharat Electronics Limited. Click here for Present Notification at BEL

For BSNL i.e Bharat Sanchar Nigal Limited Click her BSNL notice Board.

For HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Website for Reference.

and Many More.....
31st July 2011, 11:20 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my percentage is 64.8 . is it equivalent to 65% in PSUs
hello,
The minimum eligibility needed to appear for the PSU exam is Bachelor degree in Engineering. The cutoff mark criteria vary from company to company. BHEL needed 60% marks in the qualifying examination. HPCL need 50% of aggregates in the university examination. Students also need to take care of the age restriction. Normally the upper limit varies from 28 to 30. Only the appearing batch or the last pass out batch can take the PSU examination.
so its varies to the different companies....
31st July 2011, 11:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for apply different PSU exam like:-
ONGC
NALCO
SAIL
IAS
IPS
BSNL

for this entry you go for another exam alos
defence line CDS exam.........
31st July 2011, 11:53 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

yes you get into PSU exam.

you have scored 65% marks in B.Tech which are very good marks.for almost PSU exam you are required 60% marks but you have 65% marks which are very good.

with these marks you are eligible for all other companies except PSU.

You are eligible for all companies like ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBLetc .

With these marks you are also eligible for UPSC civil service exam.

you are also eligible for BSNL JTO and TTO exam.

you have to try for company jobs.your marks are suitable for company job.
1st August 2011, 01:39 AM
genius_911

Most of the PSUs ask for 65% criteria but there are many PSUs that ask below 65% i.e. about 60%... some of them are BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, BSNL-JTO,etc.. for getting into these companies you need to qualify the entrance test.. so get a detail info of their exam schedules in the coming year.. well you haven't mentioned your age so, let me tell you that age limit is 21-30 years...
1st August 2011, 04:18 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop kumar dixit View Post
thank u sir

yes it matters a lot minimun 65% criteria you must to be maintain for qualifing for PSU.

there some of the psu who asks for 60% are.
NTPC
NHPC.
PGCL.
NPCIL.
ISRO,
build up your confidence to face interviews and get better marks .
15th August 2011, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

if i have less than 60% in b.tech...is that possible for me to appear for psu's...pls suggest me some psu's and other jobs with less than 60% in b.tech?? pls send me some suggestions on [email protected]
21st August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

ntpc,sail have 65% cretiria
25th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

the best options are Bpcl, hpcl, and barc......!
4th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am 2012 passout b.tech in mechanical engineering.Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
my e mail id([email protected])
5th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Jyotipass

HI..........

Eligibility to appear for the PSU exam is,you have to hold Bachelor degree in Engineering.But the cutoff mark criteria vary from company to company.BHEL needed 60% marks in the qualifying examination.HPCL need 50% of aggregates in the university examination.And also have to take care about the age restriction.Most of the PSUs ask for 65% criteria but there are many PSUs that ask below 65% i.e. about 60%... some of them are BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, BSNL-JTO,etc.. for getting into these companies you need to qualify the entrance test.. so get a detail info of their exam schedules in the coming year

BEST LUCK..........
3rd June 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

my btech% is 64.7 which psu i can apply for GATE 2015, PLS reply my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?