24th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I take 1 year drop to prepare for PSUs along with M.Tech?

sir,
i am from ece final year ,my percentage till 7th sem is 80.25%.I want to get in through psu's.is it good to take a drop of 1 year to prepare for it or i should join m.tech to prepare for psu's along with m.tech.will i get sufficient time there to prepare for psu's since my aim is to get into govt.sector
reply soon i m in confusion
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  2. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  3. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  4. Score to obtain to qualify for PSU?
  5. From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?
  6. Should I take a drop year after 12th or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  8. Should I go for IES/PSU after doing B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  10. If I score in top 100 then can I apply for PSU jobs?
  11. Chances of getting placements after 1 year drop?
  12. How to get admission in Maths Honors in Venkateshwar College(DU)? Should I go for a drop
  13. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  14. Syllabus of BARC interview and written test exam for Chemical for the post of Stipendary Trainees?
  15. In which Coaching Institutes should I take coaching for SCRA Exam? Is it good for me to drop 1 year to prepare for this Exam?
  16. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  17. Is it a right choice to depend on self studies rather than coaching for IIT JEE during the drop year?
  18. Which one is a good choice for me between doing a Private Job and start Coaching for Public Services Exams being a candidate having completed BE in Mechanical stream?
12th December 2014, 09:27 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I take 1 year drop to prepare for PSUs along with M.Tech?

If you are really motivated to work in PSU, then joining M.Tech is worthless. You should concentrate on PSU only because even if you can't get selected, you have the option to study M.Tech in one of the IITs (you can get if you score within 1000).

You can join coaching or even self study is enough. Questions asked are not so hard to solve, but should have the accuracy and speed.

For previous years cut off for PSU, click here

For PSU notifications, click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?