21st March 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma candidates eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Technology. So, now am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission - MPSC?

25th March 2020, 07:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma candidates eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for Maharashtra PSC examinations is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, on the basis of Diploma in Technology degree course, you are not eligible to apply for the Maharashtra PSC as diploma in engineering/technology degree course is not equivalent to any bachelor degree course.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
25th March 2020, 07:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma candidates eligible to apply for Maharashtra PSC?

MPSC is conducted for recruitment as an officer in Maharashtra.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of diploma qualification.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?