28th March 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Are Diploma qualified candidates eligible to apply and write the UPSC exams?

I have completed a 3 years full time Diploma in Fashion Designing. Am I eligible for UPSC exams? When is the upcoming UPSC exam going to be conducted for UPSC 2020 exam session?

31st March 2020, 01:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Diploma qualified candidates eligible to apply and write the UPSC exams?

UPSC conducts various examination. Civil Service Examination is one of the most common among them.

The eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination in the basis of diploma qualification

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st March 2020, 02:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Diploma qualified candidates eligible to apply and write the UPSC exams?

No, on the basis of your full time Diploma in Fashion Designing degree, you are not eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination held by UPSC and therefore often known as UPSC examination as the minimum education required to be eligible for the same examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For, this year, the Civil Services Preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on 31.05.2020 for which the application process ended on 02.03.2020.

For more details and updates regarding the UPSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?