6th May 2011, 08:13 AM
vikasagrwal

How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year

sir, good morning. i am persuing bca final year.i give mhcet 2011 mca entrance exam and i get 89.13%. can get good college of mca threw mhcet. please give me advice how can i get better college of mca in maharastra.
am i go for document confirmittion to mumbai. also give me better mca college lists. i live in rajasthan.

6th April 2015, 01:25 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year

MCA is master in computer application where you should learn about the full computer programmes and computer languages as C,C++, Java, HTML and NET after completing the course you can join a company as a computer application analyst, Software developer if have the knowledge in this and a Hardworking or Network engineer.

There is not any collage good or Bad but the rules of some collages towards their education system make them better than others and other depend on the quality of staff.

To take admission in MCA in any collage you have to submit your all documents as Graduation Marksheet, Resident certificate, Charecter certificate and after fulfilling the necessary documents varification you can go for the admission.

Collage in Maharashtra gives the Education of MCA are-

>> Fergussion collage

>> veermata jijabai collage of technology

>> Department of computer science,Pune

>> MIT collage

>> Sinhgad institute of management

>> Tilak Maharashtra University

>> Dev Bhoomi institute of technology

>> Digital marketing paathshaala

>> Don bosco group of institution

>> Garden city collage

>> Abhinav institute of technology and management

>> Accel IT academy

>> Aggarwal institute of technology and management

>> Allana institute of management sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?