6th August 2021, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA stream is good for Civil engineer Girl?

I have done my BTech in Civil engineering now i want to get admission in MBA but being a Girl i am little bit confused about MBA stream, that which stream is best for me what i choose??

7th August 2021, 05:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA stream is good for Civil engineer Girl?

°°° YES, it is good to pursue MBA after btech in civil engineering. During four years you have acquired technical knowledge and analytical skills.
MBA after your engineering degree enables you to broaden your management perspective and apply them in the corporate world.

You can pursue:

MBA in construction project management

MBA in construction economics

MBA in real estate and urban infrastructure

MBA in infrastructure management

MBA in economics
8th August 2021, 03:34 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MBA stream is good for Civil engineer Girl?

In general, the Engineering + MBA combination is considered the best for the corporate world irrespective of the stream you have done your Engineering or MBA from.

But, since you want to be particular in case of stream, in my opinion, HR would be best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?