18th May 2010, 01:33 PM
RK5

Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

I am working in limited company i am not compleet B. Com year 1988 from DU, i want to compleet my final year from DU.if it is possible.

18th May 2010, 08:36 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

dear friend, you can complete your B.com final year from the university you complete your previous two year.
But there can be some trouble for you , because now a days there are a lot of rush in this university, so a college take your admission with having only seat will vacant.
But you must contact with your college authority, & take permission of your admission in final year.
good luck.
24th May 2010, 03:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

dear friend

According to my Knowlede, yes you can complete your B.COM from
delhi university. But i will suggest you please contact to the delhi
university to get more detail and request him, so that they can
gives you the permission to complete your graduation........
5th June 2010, 08:36 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend
for completion of your bcom you have to give the entrance exam for du because nowadays the competition for the du is so high........
6th June 2010, 12:04 AM
anu132

Smile Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK5 View Post
I am working in limited company i am not compleet B. Com year 1988 from DU, i want to compleet my final year from DU.if it is possible.
Hi friend..
According to me yes you can complete your B.com from delhi University..
But there is competetion for the seats in the DU because DU is a good University..I suggest you to be prepared for the entrance exam for the DU..
If you score good marks then you can request the authorities of the DU
for your admission in the final year..
BEST OF LUCK...
12th July 2010, 02:15 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

I think you can complete the B.Com the DU college ,for this you contact the concerned authorities for the department of commerce in the D.U.

They will provide you the full information regarding your problem.
19th July 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi
27th July 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in 2007 can is this possible i m graduate in 1 yr
25th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my final year from ignou
8th January 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my second year b.com from mumbai university in 2001.Can i complete my final year from DU this year.
10th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i passesd bcom from du on 2001.in 2nd year i have to ER rest all i passed. Kindly suggest me the procedure 4 completion of my degree. Mail me @ [email protected]
12th February 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my 3rd yr b.com after a long drop out {1993} thru osmania university?
i am currently residing in qatar
2nd April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i complete my Ist year (Bcom ) in 2002 & IInd year in 2005 but only one subject left & IIIrd year in 2006 but two subject left. due to
my marriage i am not complete my final year.
so my question is that can i complete my final year now.
6th April 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i complete my Ist year (BA Pass ) in 2002 & IInd year in 2005 but only one subject left & IIIrd year in 2008 but due to my marriage i am not complete my final year.
so my question is that can i complete my final year now. Plz send me ur answer at [email protected]
19th May 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

from long back i discontinued my studay . i di puc now i want to do direct final year bcom, wht shall i do? hw can i admission? in any university also no prob...
29th May 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

can i complete my bcom final year from ou after 6 years gap?
30th May 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my BA FINE ARTS after a gap of 16yr from G.N.D.U
31st May 2011, 09:42 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think you will be able to complete you B.Com from Delhi University now. because from 1988 till 2011 there is a year gap of 23 years. in this year gap system is changed so many time. i think only within three years gap to complete graduation is possible. some university may extend it 5 years or 8 years but after 23 years again to complete last year is not possible.

it's better to contact with the authority of Delhi University. they will provide the exact details about the problem. if possible then it will be very good for you.

best of luck.
31st May 2011, 10:54 AM
Sumit Ahujaa

I think you are not able to do B.com now after a gap of 23 years.
Its better to contact with the authority of Delhi University. they will provide the exact details about the problem.
For more details you can visit www.du.com
thanks
31st May 2011, 04:04 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK5 View Post
friend,

it is possible but you first go to the delhi university and ask them they will tell you each and every information about that.

good luck
31st May 2011, 04:33 PM
Deb51

Yes you can complete your B.com from Delhi University. There is very compitetion in this University you can write entrence exam to admission final year.
It will be better for you to contact with University authorities to get permission ro get proper suggestion . They will direct you proper information.
31st May 2011, 11:29 PM
mandiv

hello
dear there is a long gap after you left your course
well now a days there is no such provision for this big lag....
so you will not be able to complete it.....
6th June 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in second year from mumbai university can i apply privately for final year bcom from mumbai university
13th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

can i appear directly for final year B.A externally without doing the first 2yrs from mumbai university??
21st July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I give back paper in English BA (H) after 21 years
29th July 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

CAN I COMPLETE MY M.A. AFTER AN YEAR GAP IF I HAVE PASSED MY PREVIOUS?
5th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in 2007. now want to do graduation,direct admission in third year. is it possible?
if any one know such type of university please let me to know my no is 9543426446.
29th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETE MY b.a 1st year in 2001 next year due to my marrige i am not complete my second&final year. so my question is can i complete my b.a from g.n.d.u amritsar
30th October 2011, 12:25 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

According to my Knowlede, yes you can complete your B.COM from
delhi university. But i will suggest you please contact to the delhi
university to get more detail and request him, so that they can
gives you the permission to complete your graduation........
Thanks
14th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Ist year (Bcom ) in 1998 & IInd year in 1999 & IIIrd year in 2000 but two subject left. due to some problem then got married i am not completed my final year.
so my question is that can i complete my final year now. am staying in abroad.
24th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have passed sybcom from bombay university in the year 1986 can i complete my Bcom or BA from any university online in one year
27th September 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

dear all i failed in my 2 nd year bcom exam in 2007 in bangalore university now
can i take my a/c exam
15th April 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in f y bcom in yr 1998 . i dropped in sy bcom . now i want to complete my graduation from sgu as external student. can i directly appear for last year
17th May 2013, 03:40 PM
neha alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared in f y bcom in yr 1998 . i dropped in sy bcom . now i want to complete my graduation from sgu as external student. can i directly appear for last year
Yes you very much can do that. we can help u with a valid degree from a UGC grant university. this degree can be used for overseas studies, jobs and further studies.

kindly mail me ur contact details on [email protected] so that i can get in touch with u and provide more details about the same.

Regards,
Neha
20th June 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I complete my BCom final year from DU after many years after I dropped?

I have appeared in f.y b. sc in yr 2005 & is not complete.now i want to complete my graduation from sgu as external student. can i directly appear for last year in b.com.

Yes you very much can do that. we can help u with a valid degree from a UGC grant university. this degree can be used for overseas studies, jobs and further studies.
kindly mail me ur contact details on [email protected]. so that i can get in touch with u and provide more details about the same.

Regards,
Madhuri
8th July 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Com 2nd year through Osmania University in 2004-2005 batch and got married.But now in 2013 I want to complete my final year through open university as I hav 3 children.Is it possible for me to do only final year through correspodense .I had passed my 2 years of B.Com with the very good marks.i will be thankfull if you suggest me
16th November 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.com pass ,1st year in 2003,2nd year in 2005, abd gave exam of final year in 2007, got an ER in two subjects, again give exam, again got an er in one subject.so it means my 3 exams r clear, so I just want to knw that I would be pass or fail.can I go to my college and ask for a degree or I have to give final year exam again.plz rply soon
10th March 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year student of b.com(h) from DU . i m having re - ER in english of 3 rd semester . when wil i can give english exam ? what are the options i can choose after 3rd year
30th July 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my 1st semester only. After that i cant able to go to college coz of my personal prblm in the year of 2012 , Now i want to continue my studies in third year , is it possible?
23rd August 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bcom second year in 2005 I could not pass third year. Can I enroll in third year directly.
4th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I passed 12th in 2008 and get addmissione in cu I passed my 1st and 3rd year but in 2nd year I fail in one subject therefore my b.com not completed may I get permission to reappear exam in one subject after 3 year gap
31st March 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am working in limited company i am not compleet B.A programme year 2005 from DU, i want to compleet my one paper in first year from DU.if it is possible.
18th April 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my BA 2nd in 2005 and BA Final in 2011 Now I am doing b.ed can it possible please guide me my email I'd is [email protected]
13th May 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

i have drop in ty b.com in 2008 one fincial accouting paper what can i do please suggest me.
13th May 2015, 05:42 PM
ankit740
Member+

well friend as you are saying that you have completed two years of b.com from du and you have dropped 1 year and want to complete from same then of course it is possible.
You can complete your whole course in total of 5 years what you have to do is you have to produce a affidavit giving the reason due to which you have to drop the 1 year after that you can easily complete your final year.
Thank you
31st May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my gradyation in 2013, I got less marks in final year , I want to increase my % can I give final year exams again?
31st May 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation in 2013 but I want to do final year again to increase my %so I can do this or not?
15th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.A. (pass course ) IInd year ,many years before( in 2002),the total period of doing a graduation ( six years) had already been expired. Now, can I complete the rest of the final year. Please reply
15th June 2015, 07:42 PM
jio-ii/g

I had passed my B.A.(pass) IInd year many years before (in 2002) from from couraspondance delhi university ,Delhi.At that time, total duration of six years for completing the graduation had already been passed. Now, can I complete my final year from the same couraspondance university or from any other ? Please repaly
28th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
i don't think you will be able to complete yo. B.Com from Delhi University now. because from 1988 till 2011 there is a year ga. of 23 years. in this year gap system is changed so many time. i think only within three years gap to complete graduation is possible. some university may extend it 5 years or 8 years but after 23 years again to complete last year is not possible.

it's better to contact with the authority of Delhi University. they will provide the exact details about the problem. if possible then it will be very good for you.

best of luck.

Hi James ,
I need your advice with my problem. I am a B. Com (H) student with DU, and i ve exhausted my 5 years time , with just one 2nd year paper left as uncleared . I had contacted the college authorities , but they weren't of any help. So is there any way , to possibly get just one more chance or any other alternative to get my degree done.
Please revert back to me on [email protected] asap .
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?