19th January 2011, 06:14 PM
mithun pant

Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?

sir ,i am doing engineering from lovely professional university ,punjab after doing btech from their i have a interest in going indian navy.i have heard that after giving certain exam their is a direct post of captian in navy can you please give me a brief discription of that ? about the exam? when it was held? what are the conditions?i will be highly obliged.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam for Captain's post in Navy after Mechanical engineering from LPU?
  2. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  3. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  6. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  7. One year Merchant Navy course after engineering which are the best colleges for the one year course?
  8. Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria to get in India Navy as officer's post after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the entry procedure?
  10. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  11. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is M Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs
  14. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
31st January 2011, 02:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?

hello friend!!

there is no direct job for captain post, you have start from lieutenant.

You can go for UES(university entry scheme) in which you should have 60% marks in aggregrate.

Application Procedure:

Apply on plain A4 size paper ( typed or handwritten) in the prescribed format duly completed in all respects with superscription on the envelop

” Application For UES( Engineering/Electrical/Naval Architecture Cadre- Men/Women” and “Name of College & City………………………..”

by Ordinary post .The application must reach latest by august.

best wishes!!!
31st January 2011, 10:30 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?

Hello friend,
As i know there is no direct exam for getting the post of captain in Indian Navy.
You have first posted for naik then according to your performance you will be promoted.
After engineering from LPU you can also apply for CDS or many jobs in the field of defense and administrative.
Good luck!!!!!!
28th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?

is there any other way to join captain post
26th October 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am student of management studying at class 12 and i had heard lot about this university and want 2 continue further study there how much percentage is needed for admission is it highly costly and last is hostel safe nd what other facilites are for student
On the basis of education i hope u wil answer me thank u
28th September 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get technical entry in army after doing btech in lpu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?