13th July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

In which discipline should one complete his/her Post Graduation to be eligible for NET?

I have completed my Post Graduate in Political Science. Now, am I eligible to apply for NET examination in Public Administration department/subject area? When would be the next exam conducted?

15th July 2019, 05:02 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: In which discipline should one complete his/her Post Graduation to be eligible for NET?

Yes. You are eligible for NET in Public Administration. It is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December every year.

Eligibility for NET in Public Administration
- You must have passed Master's degree or equivalent examination in Humanities, Social Sciences, Computer Sciences and Applications, Electronic Science with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Age limit is 28 years for JRF and no age limit for assistant professor.

NET Syllabus for Public Administration
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Administrative Thoughs
- Indian Administration
- State and Local Administration
- Comparative and Development Administration
- Economic and Financial Administration
- Social Welfare Administration
- Public Policy
- Governance and Good Governance
- Research Methodology
21st December 2022, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which discipline should one complete his/her Post Graduation to be eligible for NET?

If I have done pg in English but i have not selected english in b. Ed pedagogy I'm I eligible for pgt english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?