14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Home Science) with 57% and 51% in Graduation and Post Graduation respectively?

Sir, I have scored only 57% in my graduation. But I got 51% in my post graduation. I have studied Home Science in graduation and post graduation. I am not sure that I can be eligible for UGC-NET. Can I give UGC-NET for Home Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Home Science) with 57% and 51% in Graduation and Post Graduation respectively? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?
  4. Eligibility for UGC JRF after completing post graduation in Economics?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) with 47.2% and 58% in Graduation and Post Graduation respectively?
  6. Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?
  7. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  8. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  9. Minimum qualification in graduation and post graduation to be eligible for UGC NET exam 2018?
  10. Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?
  11. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?
  13. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  14. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for an OBC candidate with 51% in Graduation and 70% in PG?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with Commerce if completed Graduation in Commerce and Post Graduation in Economics?
  16. Will I be eligible for UGC lecturership after graduation and PG in English from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
9th May 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Home Science) with 57% and 51% in Graduation and Post Graduation respectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored only 57% in my graduation. But I got 51% in my post graduation. I have studied Home Science in graduation and post graduation. I am not sure that I can be eligible for UGC-NET. Can I give UGC-NET for Home Science?

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear in UGC-NET (Home Science) with 57% and 51% in Graduation and Post Graduation respectively. Candidates who have obtained at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examinations are only eligible to apply for the UGC-NET (Home Science) examination. Therefore, it is not possible to appear in UGC-NET (Home Science) after completion of post graduation with 51% marks. You can find the eligibility details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?