10th May 2011, 01:56 PM
Record

Are distance courses after MSc Organic Chemistry suitable for ladies to do a job?

Distance learning courses After MSC-ORGANIC CHEMISTRY suitable for ladies to do the job

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world?
  2. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  3. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. What are the job offers for MSc organic chemistry and CSIR chemistry coaching institutes in Bangalore?
  8. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  9. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?
  12. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  13. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  14. Which job can I get after MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it worthy pursuing M.Sc. degree in Organic Chemistry through distance mode? -- [New]
9th September 2011, 10:14 PM
manoharpolamraju

Default Re: Are distance courses after MSc Organic Chemistry suitable for ladies to do a job?

Very good question, It is necessary to get more qualifications to grab the oppertunity in the market. For example science journlists. Now days requirement of science journlists becoming more necessary as the other who take the interview from the ovarious science professionals not able write the articles with much scientific terms. science post-graduates with journilsm are eligible for the jobs.

Thank you very much
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?