24th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?

Sir/Madam i am currently studying M.Sc in Organic Chemistry, but i want to know what kind of jobs are available for girls. As i have tried for a job on the basis of B.Sc Chemistry but i couldn't get a suitable company. And do the Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies prefer Boys rather than girls. M really confused please guide me. Expecting a reply asap.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  5. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  6. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  7. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?
  11. Are there any jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry freshers?
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Which job can I get after MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  18. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry -- [New]
4th January 2013, 01:02 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam i am currently studying M.Sc in Organic Chemistry, but i want to know what kind of jobs are available for girls. As i have tried for a job on the basis of B.Sc Chemistry but i couldn't get a suitable company. And do the Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies prefer Boys rather than girls. M really confused please guide me. Expecting a reply asap.
[email protected]
Dear,

Whenever it comes with sales or marketting job or a job that requires good amount of travel boys are preffered over girls and its main reason are girls themselves as they don't wat to take job that reuires lots of travel or field work. But in any case at presesnt there are eual opportunities for both girls and boys in all field and sector. You just need to be a little confident and have good command over your knowledge.

Some of the best job opportunities for you after completing your MSc in chemistry are:
  1. Many PSUs like:ISRO, DRDO, Bhabha Atomic research Centre (BARC), Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer etc. take students from M.Sc. Chemistry via national level entrances. You can see its notifcations in employement news and then apply for these tests.
  2. You can also apply into the various departments of the government as Scientists like:UPSC,CSIR-UGC,SSC etc.
  3. You can also try for Civil Service exams and state PCS.
  4. You can also join petroleum companies such as the Bharat Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation, ONGC, and NTPC etc. which regularly conduct recruitment exams for officers.
  5. You can go for teaching job in schools.
  6. You can also apply to private sectors like:Ranbaxy, Cipla, Glaxo etc. as quality controllers and other opportunities.
  7. You can also see career in food and packaging insdustry.
  8. If you wish for higher studies you are eigible for M.tech in IITs and other reputed institutes where you can apply with a valid and good GATE score.
  9. If you clear CSIR-UGC-JRF/ NET exam, you can do Ph.D. from any one of IITs, IISc., NCL, CDRI, TIFR or any other Indian University or you can Join CSIR or DST funded projects.

So, think about your capabilities, interest, what you want in yor future and what is your expetations from your career and then choose the one among abve options accordingly. Your career is in your hand always so think before taking any step.

Good luck!
20th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM I am completed msc organic chemistry.what type of jobs [govt or private] are avaliable based on chemistry . plz i am so confused
[email protected]
23rd April 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected]
Its better to do PhD in foreign after Msc chemistry. I completed my masters and now I am doing PhD in USA with funding.
for more information contact, [email protected]
8th July 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the best university for doing m.sc in chemistry in india...specially in north-east side
18th November 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir.i am chemistry student.i like orgenic chemistry after compelete my b.sc .what kind of job will get
25th February 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir/ madam may i know what is the salary for candidates who completed organic chemistry with 70% in usa.
20th April 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I'm sultana , i completed p.G with organic chemistry in 2012 l m looking for job guide me what kind of job suitable for me.
2nd June 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Mam, I m nency.
I want to know that what type of question will asking in interview in reliance, essar compny. I just completed msc in organic.
2nd June 2015, 10:13 PM
sonymullowal

Hello dear friend,

There are many options available after MSc in organic chemistry .You can find jobs in:-

»chemical industries,
»petrochemical industries,
»manufacturing plants,
»mining industries,
»refineries,
»research Institutes,
»Oil and natural gas industry etc.

● In public sector:-

»National Fertilizers Limited
»Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
»Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
»Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
»Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited
»Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
»Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited

● You can also apply for:-

»ARMY,
»NAVY,
»AIR FORCE,
»RAILWAYS
»Nationalized Banks.

● You can also try for Civil Service exams and state PCS.

Thank you.
2nd June 2015, 10:24 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

M.sc chemistry is the 2 year post graduation course after B.sc. There is a nice scope after completion of M.sc chemistry.now a time you are worrying about job after m.sc chemistrt.
you are a girl.It doesn't mean that it's not good field for you & either you can get a job or not.If you have a good knowledge & talent ,then you also in demand for this field & having a great opportunity in this field.

Job scope in M.sc chemistry

There is a numbers of job available in government as well as private sectors.

good Field for girls

- Education field
- Quality controller
- Agrichemical sector
- safety & health observer
- Lab assistant
- research unit in industry

Other fields

- Production manager
- pharmaceutical company
- chemical Industry
- petrochemical company
8th June 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc with chemistry botany and zoology. What course more job scope after b.sc
25th February 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,I am khushboo verma, I completed MSc chemistry (pharmaceutical chemistry) with 50%. I am looking jobs in government sectors.plz give information to any compitive exams to job in government sector and research or teaching filed.
27th April 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I confuse bsc chemistry but l don't chose MSC organic ya inorganic chemistry besause of l become scientist
16th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I am student or organic chemistry.
I had achieved only 55.72% mark's in b.sc but in many companies will demands 60% in graduation.
What i do??
29th October 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,i had completed MSC organic chemistry and my passed out year is 2017.I am very confused about my life.Suggest me what i need to do now.I am interested in any type of field.
3rd February 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Which field is better after m.sc chemistry in pharma or chemical sectors ( QA,Qc or production)..?
22nd May 2019, 01:34 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Dear Aspirant,
As you want to know about scope of Organic chemistry below is some information regarding it :
==>Job Types for Master of Science [M.Sc] (Organic Chemistry):
==>Deputy Manager QC - Organic/Analytical Chemistry
==>Professor - Organic Chemistry
==>Research Chemist - Photochemistry/Organic chemistry
==>Analytical Chemistry Associate
==>Chemistry Project Assistant
==>Research Associate
==>Marketing Executive - Organic Products
==>Synthetic Organic Chemist
Some of the top companies in Chemical, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical industry are as below :
==>SRF Limited
==>Reliance Industries Limited
==>Gujarat Fluorochemicals
==>Deepak Nitrite Limited
==>Gharda Chemicals
==>Cipla
==>Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
==>Biocon
Also you can apply for many government and private sectors as Banking,post,GPSC,UPSC,SSC
I hope this information may help you
3rd October 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of chemistry has more opportunities for girls either organic chemistry or analytical chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?