12th July 2010, 01:55 PM
krutika_b18

Does NIBM provide diploma courses in distance learning?

Does NIBM provide diploma courses in distance learning?

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  2. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks?
  3. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  4. What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  6. What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?
  7. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  8. List of distance learning colleges after 12th?
  9. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Labour Laws through Distance Learning? Detailed information about this course?
  12. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder?
  13. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  14. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  15. Any law distance learning diploma courses for BCA graduate?
  16. Is distance learning Diploma course approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  17. Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics
  18. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
1st April 2011, 01:07 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: Does NIBM provide diploma courses in distance learning?

hi,
National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) provides MBA by distance learning programme as well as Executive MBA programme.

It offers dual specialization in MBA where candidates can choose two electives for specialization in their final semester. In Executive MBA programme candidates have to choose one elective.
Candidates can download the application form through the website www.nibmglobal.com. The completely filled application form should be send along with copies of the documents and a demand draft to Chennai Address of NIBM.
2nd April 2011, 12:47 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Does NIBM provide diploma courses in distance learning?

Yes NIBM gives diploma course and all the list of them are given below

http://www.nibm.lk/main.php?nID=Search&si=Diploma&act=view&sr=Diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?