7th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?

can i do my msc nd mtech in distant mode. the companies consider it equally as regular pg r not.

7th February 2011, 09:01 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?

hi...both the qualifications are equal if you consider the qualification criteria,
but at the time of the interview and in case of an tie they will surely give preference to an candidate who has done his degree in regular mode,
this is because the candidates from the regular mode are thought to be having better knowledge than an candidate who has don his degree in part time mode
this is in some sense true also because of the environment an candidate doing his degree from regular mode gets when compared to an part timer,
any how if you are good you will be surely selected
all the best
3rd March 2011, 02:31 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?

Dear friend,

There are obvious differences between a regular mode course and a distance mode course in case of industry demands.

Most of the organizations or companies give more weightage to the candidates pursuing regular courses rather than distance mode courses.

Having knowledge through regular education has much importance than the distance mode education and that's why regular mode is much preferred.

Good luck!
21st June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have done my BTech in IT in 2004.i have been teaching in an engineering college till now.Now i am in u.a.e and want to do my MTech in CS in the correspondense mode.Could you suggest me the colleges in India offering such course and its joining date and fee structure.
shaffan shafi,u.a.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?