27th June 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Do CBSE Board allows to study Intermediate twice?

I want to do my full Intermediate that is class 11th and 12th under CBSE curriculum from Science stream with PCB. I have already completed my Intermediate from Commerce stream but now I want to do MBBS so wanted to give Intermediate again from Science stream. Is it possible? Will CBSE Board allow?

29th June 2019, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do CBSE Board allows to study Intermediate twice?

Yes, it is possible. Central Board of Secondary Education allows candidates to study senior secondary again from different stream. You can take admission in any CBSE affiliated school in 11th standard with science stream.

Your performance in tenth board will be the criteria for admission in 11th standard. For MBBS course, you need to select Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject. Then, side by side prepare for National Eligibility cum Entrance test for MBBS course.
30th June 2019, 08:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. It is one of the best board of India for secondary and Senior Secondary Education.

It allows students to appear for 12th board examination twice. If a candidate has secured less marks or failed in any subject or wants to appear from different stream then he can again appear for board exam.
25th September 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 21 age so can I join intermediate course 2nd time for other group
30th September 2021, 07:37 PM
Shamaila parween

Yes CBSE board allow to study intermediate twice .
There many students are fulfilled that 12th board exam twice.For MBBS course, you need to select Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject. Then, side by side prepare for National Eligibility cum Entrance test for MBBs course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?