7th January 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Mizoram Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Mizoram Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

21st January 2019, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Mizoram Board student?

Yes, it is possible to migrate from Mizoram to CBSE schools for your class 11th or intermediate admission. You need to fulfill merit, if you want to get admission in your choice of school.

Along with merit, you will need migration certificate and TC, to change your board. Hence, make sure you have all the documents before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?