8th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?

After CBSE 10th standard, what are courses available abroad..please tell me which are the courses

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  2. Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?
  3. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  4. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  5. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  6. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board? -- [New]
  7. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  9. Any career courses after passing class 10th CBSE
  10. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  11. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  12. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  13. Is there any scholarship available to study abroad after passing 10th?
  14. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  15. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  16. Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?
  17. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  18. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
8th January 2012, 11:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?

There are several courses you can pursue but it depends upon various factors like in which country you wish to pursue the higher studies, what is your percentage marks in class 10 and in the respective subjects in which you wish to study further. Different country have different educational requirements to pursue higher studies. If you have the required marks for direct admission then you will get admission and in some cases you have to appear for entrance exams. Regarding your pursuing higher studies it completely depends upon your interest and the subjects in which you are good at. There are wide range of courses to choose from all across the globe.
5th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT DIPLOMA OR COURSE I SHOULD DO AFTER 10TH MARKS 55% MATHS SO-SO
6th August 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering.Can i do b.tech in abroad?
3rd December 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

jobs after 10th in merchant navy.........for boys....?
1st May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Very confused here. Done my SSC 10th with 77% Marks. Interested in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer) etc. don't know what to do. Wanted to go for hotel management but I am afraid that I will not get a good job. Please help?
8th March 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

My son is right now giving Exam for 10th CBSE. He is good in Maths & Science. He is interested in Astronomy. So what should we do get further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?