26th July 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Haryana Board. I want to change my Board to CBSE for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

30th July 2019, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Yes, surely it is possible to migrate to CBSE affiliated school if you have the merit and all the required documents for admission at the concerned school. Admission in class 11th is based on merit and those who have excellent marks on class 10th have great chance of getting admission at their choice of school.

You will need migration certificate and TC from your previous school for a change of board. Just make sure you have the merit and rest will be done through documents.
8th May 2020, 09:32 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board to study Intermediate for 10th Haryana Board student?

Yes ,you can change. And i think it is not a necessary conditions in every school to get the merit. Some school gave admission by taking entrance exam. Because there are so many situation by which we can't score higher as sometime we fall I'll, family issues etc. And we are a good student.
Documents required are:
**migration certificate from the previous school.
**Tc
**sometime Character certificate is needed.
12th May 2020, 09:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,after completion of 10th standard,you are eligible to join any other board in which you are intrested to join.Remeber the document which i mention here which you are submitting while get admisision in another boards school :-

:- Character certificate

:-Migration certificate

:- Previous marksheet

:- Residence proof.
6th June 2020, 01:06 AM
HGK7

Yes ,you can change. And i think it is not a necessary conditions in every school to get the merit. Some school gave admission by taking entrance exam. Because there are so many situation by which we can't score higher as sometime we fall I'll, family issues etc. And we are a good student.
Documents required are:
  1. Character certificate
  2. Migration certificate
  3. Previous marksheet
  4. Residence proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?