31st March 2012, 02:08 PM
skdudha

Do I have to apply separately for NSIT Delhi or can I take admission through AIEEE?

Dear sir,

I am appearing in AIEEE entrance exam. I want to know whether I ahve to apply separately to Neatju Subash Instt of Tech, Delhi. Wherefrom can I get the form and if not how will the counselling be done.

Regards

Anubhav

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  2. For outside Delhi candidates is it possible to get DCE or NSIT with 9412 in AIEEE?
  3. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks?
  4. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get NSIT or NIT Delhi after scoring 17458 in AIEEE and 1854 state rank?
  6. Can I get admission in DTU or NSIT in computer science after scoring 6912 rank in AIEEE and 760 category rank?
  7. Admission in DTU/NSIT after scoring 21452 rank in AIEEE and 1890 Delhi rank? In which branch will I get?
  8. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Any chance in DTU or NSIT afer scoring AIEEE rank of 32013 and 2948 state rank in Delhi? Can I get admission in NIT?
  10. Entrance to DCE for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in Silicon Institute of Technology NSIT? I have scored 91 marks in AIEEE
  12. Admission in Delhi after GATE score 257 and rank 30891 from ECE branch? Can i get NSIT, DCE or IIT?
  13. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  14. Lateral entry in DCE or NSIT?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  16. How to go in NSIT/DTU? How to prepare for AIEEE?
  17. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  18. How to check all India rank (Open) of AIEEE-2012?

14th April 2012, 12:57 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to apply separately for NSIT Delhi or can I take admission through AIEEE?

Once the AIEEE results are available NSIT will publish notification for its separate
counselling.
For this counselling you will have to register separately before a particular cut off date
as mentioned in the notification.
The instructions for payment of Counselling Fee and Registration shall be provided in
notification and/or NSIT website.

After registration you will be required to fill your choices for branch.

NSIT will publish final results of seat allotment which will be availalable on the website.

http://www.nsit.ac.in/

14th April 2012, 01:56 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Do I have to apply separately for NSIT Delhi or can I take admission through AIEEE?

hello,
NSIT delhi require sepeartely registration to take admission.
After coming aieee result,
Nsit will publish notification sepeartely.
For more detail,
Log on www.nsit.ac.in

16th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what's the marks required in aieee for the admission in nsit ?????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?