24th February 2012, 11:04 PM
vinayji

Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?

can i get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT) i get 65% in bca and is there any pay seat (Manipal Institute of Technology) can i get admission in this university without entrance exam pls send ans on my email id [email protected]

30th April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?

can i get seat in b tech for 156 score in entrance
10th February 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?

i am doing ma BE in computer science now and have a average of 55%. can i get a seat in MIT for M.Tech?and what is the cut of marks to get a seat for M.Tech in MIT?
3rd May 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

May I get admission in MIT Manipal or MIJaipur with B.Tech entrance score 95 of 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?