25th September 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance of getting ECE jobs having less than 60% in BE till 6th semester?

I have 82% in 10th, 60% in 12th and in BE till 6th semester it is 52% aggregate. Now, I am doing ECE, do i have a chance of getting ECE jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  2. Can I face direct HR round in Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 90.2% in 10th, 86.67% in 12th and 72.7% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  4. How to get a job in government sector while pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  5. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?
  7. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  8. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  9. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. How to prepare myself for MS from abroad after completing B.Tech 6th semester in ECE stream with 70% aggregate? Best coaching in Jaipur, Raj?
  12. How can I get scholarship after scoring 80% marks in B.E 6th semester under BC category?
  13. List of universities in Abroad offering MS with 304 score in GRE and 7.385 till 6th semester of B.E.?
  14. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  15. How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?
  16. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering recruitment to a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th, 60% in 12th Science and 82% till 6th semester of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  18. Eligibility to attend L&T Campus Drive with 70% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 79.55% in Diploma and 61% till 6th semester of B.E.?
25th September 2016, 06:20 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have a chance of getting ECE jobs having less than 60% in BE till 6th semester?

As a fresher Marks matter a lot because in Every companies the eligibility criteria to apply for job is minimum 60%. If your marks is just 52% then you will have to start your career from a small scale companies. After getting experience you can switch into MNCs companies directly. The main thing which matters a lot to get any job is candidates knowledge and his attitude towards others. If you will have good soft skills the it will be very easy for you to get good jobs.

Try to get good marks in 7th and 8th Semester as well to increase your over all percentage. Also yu should have good practical knowledge of VLSI, Chip Designing technologies, MATLAB etc, because these subjects have great importance as practical point of view.

Some of the Small scale & Medium scale electronics companies where you can try for jobs are :

1- Dharma Electronics
2- Taskbob
3- M B AUTOMATION
4- CHINO Corporation
5- Pcrenting
6- Honeywell
7- Mindtree
8- Samsung
9- TATA Technologies
10- Voltas
11- MOCOM PROJECTOR SCREENS
12- ABAK ELECTROFAB ENGINEERING PVT LTD
13- AV SOLUTIONS
14- PM ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
15- Plasma Service Center
16- Softpoint Consultants & Engineers
17- PBS Electronics / PBS Watertech Pvt. Ltd.
18- Som Electronics
19- Pink Leaf
20- Anupam Electricals And Engineering Industries Pvt Ltd
21- Rockwell Automation
22- DP Electronics
23- Whirpool
24- Orpat
25- Syska
25th September 2016, 06:50 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Do I have a chance of getting ECE jobs having less than 60% in BE till 6th semester?

Your percentage is very low up to 6 semester. To secure a good job the candidate must have 60% marks in his/her BE. But don't be panic. You have 2 more semester right now. And your 6 months training are also remaining. After your 6th months training the percentage will be pump it and it increase your over all percentage of BE. You have to be focused on your 7th semester. If you got good marks in your 7th semester than you can raise your percentage up to 60% marks at the end of your BE. So do hard work.
25th September 2016, 07:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have the chance of getting ECE jobs even if you have less than 60% aggregate in your B.E course till 6th semester. As you have two more semesters to complete the course, I suggest you to work very hard at least to secure total 60% aggregate in your B.E course till final year.

There are many companies which recruits candidates through interviews by testing subject knowledge irrespective of percentage obtained in B.E course. If you apply for job in companies where at least 60% aggregate is required, your application will be rejected. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria before applying for job in any company.
25th September 2016, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The chance of getting ECE jobs does not depend on your aggregate you secure in B.E course. Of course, to be eligible to apply for the job, you should have minimum aggregate as specified in the notification. Apart from this, the main thing required is subject knowledge which will be tested in the Interview or Written test round. Since, you are pursuing B.E course final year, I suggest you to improve your aggregate a little and if you have good subject knowledge of ECE subjects then, definitely you can get a job related to ECE department.
25th September 2016, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 82% in 10th, 60% in 12th and in BE till 6th semester it is 52% aggregate. Now, I am doing ECE, do i have a chance of getting ECE jobs?
Yes, you get ECE jobs in below given companies.

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?