6th March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?

Hi, I'm doing my B Tech in CS. I have currently finished my 6th semester and my aggregate till 5th semester is 59% with 1 backpaper. Would I be able to sit for TCS placement at my college campus in the 7th semester? Who can provide me the details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  4. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  7. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  15. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
7th March 2017, 01:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to sit for TCS campus placement. Candidates who have scored 60% and above throughout their career are eligible to apply for the same. They should not have any backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. You have scored 59% percent in B.Tech 5th semester plus you have one backlog, so you are not eligible for TCS campus placement
7th March 2017, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm doing my B Tech in CS. I have currently finished my 6th semester and my aggregate till 5th semester is 59% with 1 backpaper. Would I be able to sit for TCS placement at my college campus in the 7th semester? Who can provide me the details? Thank you!

TCS allows the maximum up to one pending backlog in the B.E or B.Tech at the time of appearing TCS Selection Process. If selected, you should not have any bending backlogs at the time of joining TCS. Regarding the marks, you should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E examinations in the first attempt. So with 59% marks till 5th semester it is very difficult to appear for TCS Campus Placement. You have to contact your college training and placement cell for more details. Any break in education should not exceed two years. The break period in education should be only for valid reasons for TCS Campus Placement.
8th March 2017, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your overall B.Tech marks is above 60% then you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for TCS recruitment process.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection rounds are,

Aptitude test

Technical test

HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?