6th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student

sir im student in 6th semester ece ,i want to training in bel so how i can apply, please send me about information at my e-mail address
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  5. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  6. Can a 6th semester pursue diploma in ECE student apply for TTA exam?
  7. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student
  9. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  12. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  13. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  14. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  15. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  16. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
16th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student

sir, I am a B.tech 6th semester student of E.C.E. branch. How can I apply for traning in BEL ghaziabad
please mail me . My email address is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir im studying ece 3rd year..now i am going to training in gate academy..how can i get job in BEL? please send me reply to [email protected]..
27th July 2013, 06:02 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

If you want to do summer training in BHEL, you may follow either of followings.

- You can take help of your Campus Placement cell and ask them to arrange for your summer training

- You can get in touch with your Alumni as they may be having more contact than you have

- You can try go get contacts of HR of BHEL and forward your resume

- Try to find contact/relative/friends who are working in BHEL in good position and ask them to push your resume to respective HR

All the best
27th July 2013, 06:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student

HI

If you want to do summer training in BHEL, you may follow either of followings.

- You can take help of your Campus Placement cell and ask them to arrange for your summer training

- You can get in touch with your Alumni as they may be having more contact than you have

- You can try go get contacts of HR of BHEL and forward your resume

- Try to find contact/relative/friends who are working in BHEL in good position and ask them to push your resume to respective HR

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?