12th June 2022, 07:32 PM
Akki2311

Do I have to get the B.Ed Degree personally or will I receive it by post?

Hello Sir, I completed my B.Ed. in the year of 2010-2011 from Jammu University but I have not received my B.Ed. degree yet so please tell me that do I have to get it personally or will I receive it by post or by Email?
Please help me to get it

13th June 2022, 02:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to get the B.Ed Degree personally or will I receive it by post?

You must visit your university for such purpose with all your certificates.
It's better to get in contact with your college and get bonafide from college.
Mention the exact year of passing and the same can be produced in University that will make the whole process easy and fast.

You can also write an application for such purpose.
You can also fill the form from the university website and attach the required documents and send them.
13th June 2022, 07:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to get the B.Ed Degree personally or will I receive it by post?

You will get the degree personally and you have to submit the application form and the required fee ( if any ) to get the degree.
14th June 2022, 03:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You have completed your degree long ago and it is not possible to get the degree by post.

You can visit your administrative office to get the degree.
14th June 2022, 08:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

(1) Educational qualifications should be prescribed, as soon as a new post is created, in the relevant recruitment rules/orders.
(2) Educational qualifications apply alike to permanent and temporary appointments.
(3) Educational qualifications do not apply to posts filled by promotion in regular line,unless otherwise provided in the relevant recruitment rules/orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?