6th September 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?

I hav cmpleted my msc maths from distance education. Can i eligible for gate?

Related Questions:
  1. A master degree holder (through distance learning program ) is eligible for GATE?
  2. How can I apply for GATE exam after completion of MSc Maths 2nd year -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  5. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  6. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  7. GATE eligibility after B.Sc (IT) through Distance Learning Programme from Kuvempu University
  8. Can I get admission for M.Tech being a candidate of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible for GATE Exam having completed B.Sc (Honors) Physics and M.Sc Physics in Distance Learning?
  10. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  11. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  12. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
  13. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  14. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  16. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  17. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  18. Value of post graduations distance learning courses like MSc in Ecology and Environment
6th September 2012, 04:27 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?

hi,
GATE EXAM STANDS FOR GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING.

GATE EXAM ELIGIBILITY;-

• Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
• Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
• Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
• Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
• Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
• Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible
6th September 2012, 04:56 PM
Salmankhn793

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav cmpleted my msc maths from distance education. Can i eligible for gate?
Hello dear user,

GATE Eligibility
The candidates with following academic background are eligible to appear in GATE Examination:
UG:-

Bachelor's degree holders Engineering/ Technology/Architecture/Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
PG:-

Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.

#Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

#Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professionalsocieties recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed Section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible..

Hope it helps
6th September 2012, 07:24 PM
sushantbardhan

Hello dear,
Yes you can appear GATE Exam after completion of MSc. in math or any streams....

I hope u got ur answer....Thanx
19th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)/B.C.S from pune university?
19th February 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

here m plaining to do Msc maths in distance education..after comleting msc..i wanted to do phd..So after phd..is that iam eligible for Lecture
8th May 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Tech in I.T. .Am i eligible to appear in GATE Math??
As i wish to study mathematics after B.Tech.
11th June 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am continuing mca final year through distance learning MS University, Tamilnadu. Can I attend GATE Exam ?
5th January 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am completed msc computer science in correspondence is there chance to do ms in computer science in abroad
21st September 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I doing B.tech in mechanical from distance learning college. So after completion do I eligible for Gate?
14th September 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for gate after doing msc maths from correspondence?
14th June 2022, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can one sit for gate or net set after MSC mathematics from lpuonline or BCA and
MCA from Amity online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?