11th January 2012, 02:30 PM
vivekmisfit

How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June

FTII Entrance Examination WITHOUT DEGREE?
I'm currently doing my last semester in ENGLISH LITERATURE and is there a way to appear for the entrance exam held in may without having a degree certificate as I will only receive the complete degree certificates by june?

Even if getting an admission is not possible I would like to appear for the exam.

5th April 2019, 09:46 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June

Hi,

No problem. you can give the exam.

While filling the online application you will have two options "graduated" and "currently studying"

Go for the second option "currently studying"

Then your application will be approved. by the time of admission you will get your degree and you can get admission as well.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?