23rd May 2011, 08:48 PM
praveenkutre

Do I have a good career after completing BSc Chemistry?

hi sir i m praveen i have completed my B.Sc in chemistry but i didnt get any job so presently i m working in machine shop.so please suggest me whether i hv good career in this field and what are the courses that i can do.waiting for ur reply.

23rd May 2011, 11:36 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have a good career after completing BSc Chemistry?

Hello,
Yeah, just after bachelor degree you may have to face some unemployement difficulties. The subject you have pursued is completely industrial based and requires adequate training and internship programs, the lack of these qualifications have lead you to the unemployement. You can pursue your master degree from a designated institute and complete your internship program in M.Sc., it will groom your career and will carry more opportunity to you. After master degree you can apply for petrochemical industries, oil refineries, R and D wing of any chemical industry and many more. If you wanna to get more opportunities then you can pursue Ph.D offered by many affiliated universities like JNU, AMU, Delhi university, IIT etc.
Remember "if there is will, there is a way".
Ok, best of luck.
24th May 2011, 12:43 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

If you are willing to continue studies as you asked for furthure courses than you can continue with PG degree in BSc chemistry. You can do management course MBA by appearing in CAT/ MAT entrance examinations. You can also appear for IAS, IPS examinations.

If you are intrested to join Infian Defence Forces than you may appesr in CDSE, SSC recruitment examination. You are also eligible for Bank Clerical Cadre/ PO Examination.
24th May 2011, 03:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkutre View Post
hi sir i m praveen i have completed my B.Sc in chemistry but i didnt get any job so presently i m working in machine shop.so please suggest me whether i hv good career in this field and what are the courses that i can do.waiting for ur reply.

you can go for higher study this is the best option.here you can do some research work........
24th May 2011, 09:14 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Never forget that every field have opportunity for the talented person but the need is to find that opportunity if you talent then come and follow the good path.

After your B.Sc. you can apply for the M.Sc. from the IIT and the good university for the entrance exam. After getting the good score you will be provided the good college/university where you can complete your Master degree then you can apply for the job which will bring the good career path.
25th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

after B.Sc IN CHEMISTRY , DO I ELIGIBLE FOR GATE EXAM???????????????
26th May 2011, 08:45 PM
united india

With only a graduate degree in chemistry won't bring you in eyes of companies. You need to upgrade yourself with further studies. Chemistry is one of the most demanding subject provided you have some better degrees in your pocket. I would recommend you to study further.

For a better career prospects choose any of these programmes for your M.Sc :

1. M.Sc in Biochemistry
This will expand your knowledge further and help you in understanding the chemistry involved in biological systems. With an MSc in biochemistry you will get job in areas like laboratory technician, public health officer, junior research chemist or in pharmaceutical industry.

2. M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry
The subject focuses on Clinical and Biopharmaceutical Analysis. This provide a detailed understanding of modern analytic methodology of chemistry. It will lead you to careers in pharmaceuticals and health sectors.
31st May 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what is better chemistry or physics?
3rd June 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir can i take admissio in master of pharmecy after Bsc. in general chemistry
23rd June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir what subject has the better option maths or chemistry for doing bsc honource
26th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenkutre View Post
Dear Friend,

Please do not worry. Instead of working in machine please give preference to you master degree to settle in life soon.

Second thing keep a track on the numbers of vacancy existing from time to time.

If you are interested in teaching than choose B Ed. to proceed further.

Regards,

Ramjash
25th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
27th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what's your opinion about chemi informatics
13th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to write the I A S exam ,after BSc or MSc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?