27th September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?

I an learning in bsc with the micro,botany,chemistry group I want the upcoming career tips?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?
  2. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  3. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  4. What are the career opportunities for BSc Botany? What are the job options?
  5. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
  7. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  8. List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion? -- [New]
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  11. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  12. Career option in government sector after completing M.Sc with Botany or Zoology?
  13. Career in Microbiology?
  14. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  15. Am I eligible to study Microbiology after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  16. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  17. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
28th November 2011, 01:34 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?

Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group:

1.After passing B.Sc degree you can go for MBA for bright future and for high salaries.
2.After completing you go for UPSC jobs to become an IAS officer.
3.You can join in the companies like textiles industries,jute industries,in fertiliser companies and leather industries.
4.You are also apply for BANK sector jobs.
29th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?

what are the relevant areas of getting good job after finishing my degree (Bsc) botany?
29th December 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MSC COURSE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ATER BSC(WITHOUT HONOURS)
?I HAVE MICROBIOBIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY AND ZOOLOGY AS SUBJECTS.
20th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can a bsc chemistry student can appear gate?
5th February 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

after bsc chemistry job
9th March 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i do medicine after completing a BSc degree in chemistry and mathematics?
28th March 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

can i do M.Sc.(DFSM) from ignou after completing B.Sc.chemistry honours.
28th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Denny_Crane

hie frn......
about cerrer options in mathematics,you have lot many rather I will say the maximum if you have done 12th with Physics,Chemistry,mathematics.First one is Engeneering for that too you have lots of different branches to opt according to your taste.Then if you like teaching job more than that of technical jobs then you may go for higher studies like B.Sc,B.A. and then M.Sc.Followed by P.hd if you are really interested and thrilled by subject.This career is really awesome and needs lots of hardwork.Then M.C.A,M.Sc.(computer Science) are other bright carrer options after 12th.Job after B.Sc. one can get railway jobs,jobs in Indian air forces and in Navy too.Then you have always teaching as an open option.
al the very best
15th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Should i do bsc in chem or micro?
1st June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc.(h) biotechnology after doing b.sc.(h) in microbiology.
30th July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what iz the career option for better job oppurtunity after doing bsc(pass) wid chem,zoo,bot.????
31st May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of chemistry (hons.) Final Year. What should I do Now? I Should grow in chemistry Field or Other General Competitions Like bank, Ssc, Upsc Or Other Exams?
20th August 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity after BSC with chemistry,botany and zoology and in master MSC what i do?

[email protected]
30th October 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I studied Bsc (microbiology,Biochemistry,Botany)but certificates optional subject are First Botany Second Microbiology any problem in Microbiology job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?