14th November 2011, 11:10 AM
ankitamago

Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?

i hav done my mbbs frum kmc mangalore..but im a resident of mp...do i need a domicile for it?can i apply for govt colleges in mp?

24th May 2012, 07:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitamago View Post
i hav done my mbbs frum kmc mangalore..but im a resident of mp...do i need a domicile for it?can i apply for govt colleges in mp?
Yes, if you want to avail the benefits of the state quota system for the availability of reserved seats, you will certainly have to submit your domicile certificate to the college administration.
If you are a domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state you will certainly get the benefit of Quota system. Normally, 25%-50% of the total number of seats are reserved for the candidates of the state (with state domicile certificates) where the centre in based and 50%-75% for candidates from other states. It normally depends on the college/institution/university on the percentage of seats they want to allocate for which category.

However, if you do not want the benefit then you can apply in any college you want in India, if your academic qualification suits the eligibility criteria for the particular degree course.
12th March 2019, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?

I have passed my MBBS from MP ..and I have a domicile of Rajasthan so can I apply for neet pg in Rajasthan for state quota counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?