3rd April 2012, 09:57 AM
rohit jatra

Can I give medical entrance exam of MP even if I belong to Chhattisgarh?

sir,
i belongs to CHHATTISGARH state and i want to give PRE MEDICAL TEST OF MADHYA PRADESH state.i have crossed 17 years and belongs to ST category and expecting more than 40%.
therefore,please answers me am i eligible for madhya pradesh pre medical test?

thanking you in anticipation
yours faithfully
Rohit Jatra

22nd July 2012, 02:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance exam of MP even if I belong to Chhattisgarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit jatra View Post
sir,
i belongs to CHHATTISGARH state and i want to give PRE MEDICAL TEST OF MADHYA PRADESH state.i have crossed 17 years and belongs to ST category and expecting more than 40%.
therefore,please answers me am i eligible for madhya pradesh pre medical test?

thanking you in anticipation
yours faithfully
Rohit Jatra
To appear in the test, the candidate should have passed or appeared in the level-two examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing along a theme in English [40% marks in case of reserved category candidates] from a recognized Board conducted by University certified by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The candidate must have attained the age of seventeen years, as 31 December of the year received. The candidate must be a bona fide resident of Madhya Pradesh and should be born in Madhya Pradesh and studied for three consecutive years in any educational Institution of the State.
29th July 2012, 12:05 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance exam of MP even if I belong to Chhattisgarh?

To appear in the test, the candidate should have passed or appeared in the level-two examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing along a theme in English [40% marks in case of reserved category candidates] from a recognized Board conducted by University certified by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?