19th August 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?

Respected Sir,
I was born in Madhya Pradesh. I did my Education from Class I to Class X in Madhya Pradesh. Thereafter I have shifted to Rajasthan. Will I get Domicile Certificate of Madhya Pradesh as I want to do my 11th in Rajasthan?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  2. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  3. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  4. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  5. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  7. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  8. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  10. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  12. Percentage of seats give to non domicile of Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  15. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  16. Best private college for MBA(Biotechnology)?
  17. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  18. How should I apply for DSC after completing BSc B.Ed with Bio Science?
12th October 2015, 04:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?

No, you are not eligible to get a domicile certificate. Now let me tell you the details of domicile certificate, so that you can understand why you are not eligible for one. The domicile certificate is given to those people who apply for the certificate from the same state as that they were born in. The application form for this certificate is available online. You would just require to attest all your testimonials, including birth certificate and address proof and photocopies of marksheets. The attestation can be done by your ward's counselor. But how can he attest your testimonials when you were not born in that state only? The other way some people get their domicile certificates is that to stay in the state from where they are obtaining their domicile certificates for at least 5-6 years and then apply for it. This case is also not applicable for you. This is because you have probably not completed a year in Rajasthan. So you are not eligible for this certificate.
25th December 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?

I am in defence service and presently posted in Rajsthan. My daughter has studied in Kendriya Vidyalaya from class 10 to 12. is she eligible to get domicile of Rajasthan
Thanks and Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?